Multitech Mechanical Support is offering Employee Health Insurance. Click the link of the 2021 Health Insurance Form below. Download pdf to your computer or tablet, fill-in form entirely, save completed and signed form to your computer and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative method: If you prefer, download form to your computer, print and fill-in form by hand. Return signed and completed form to Multitech front desk. If you need assistance call 919-747-3031.
Please Note: To be able to fill-in and sign pdf forms electronically you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Maker installed on your computer, tablet or phone. Visit the app store on your computer, tablet or phone and download "Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Maker".
Drury Hotels is offering a special corporate reservation rate for Multitech Mechanical Support. Booking your hotel reservation is easy as an individual or group by using the reservations link above or click BizTrip Corporate Reservation Rate for Multitech Mechanical Support you will be directed to finding your Drury Hotel. Special rate will automatically populate based on the hotel chosen and the dates of stay. Receive a 5% discount off corporate rates chain-wide at all Drury Hotels. Drury Hotels has over 100 family-owned and operated hotels with great service and amenities.
Call the Multitech Mechanical Support office if you need assistance in making a reservation 919-747-3031.
Multitech is no longer mailing pay stubs.
We are now using ADP for pay roll. Once you start an account you will be able to see your check stubs at anytime. When account setup is complete it will give you the option to download an app for your mobile phone.
To setup your online ADP account:
1) Call Multitech 919-747-3031 provide your full name, email and date of birth and they will give you a registration code to setup your account
2) Go online click: https://portal.adp.com/public
3) Follow the steps to create new account and enter the registration code
• Always wear your PPE.
• If you are on the job you should be wearing gloves, hard hat, steel toes and safety glasses. Even if the contractor you are working for does not require them.
• Wear ear plugs in noisy areas.
Please contact your Multitech Rep
(Jimmy, Raul, Joel or Mike) if :
• You have any questions about payroll.
• You will be out.
• You have an on the job injury.
• You have any problems on the job.
Be sure to check this page for special dates and Employee Announcements.
Call us today to begin your next project! 919.747.3031
Offices in Sanford and Charlotte North Carolina
204 Independent Drive, Sanford, NC 27330 (Google Map)
9635 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273 (Google Map)